Saturday, 9 March 2013

Hope I don't misplace my hooks now!!!

I'm quite obsessed with my hook collection. The thread crochet hooks I have, come with small transparent caps to prevent the hook from getting damaged. I go frantic with worry when I don't find even one of them :P I even pass on the worry to others :D:D:D Everybody at home is on four looking for them under the bed, sofa and in all the unusual places.  It was high time I made something to keep my accessories safe :)



I finally made a hook case for myself. I've lined it and added a zipper too. It took me not more than few minutes to sew the lining. Thanks to my lovely sewing machine.
I made a big button to embellish my case. Now all my hooks are in place!!

Happy crocheting, till I post again!!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Thanks for visiting me. Please mail me at crochetkari@gmail.com for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a lovely hook case :-). What you said about sewing machine is So true. Even I'm not a great sewer, but love my machine.
    Hope you can get a one in the new place.
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a lovely hook case :-). What you said about sewing machine is So true. Even I'm not a great sewer, but love my machine.
    Hope you can get a one in the new place.
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh ur works are all superb, i love all those cute things u made.... i didnt enter into the beautiful world of crocheting yet.... hope it ll happen soon...... ur works motivating me badlyyy :-). Keep going.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Its quite easy and beware its very addictive :P

      Delete
  5. Crochet queen, plz remove the word verification...it is lil tedious..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its removed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Delete
  6. First time here...this is simply amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog Ranjitha. Your hook case is very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a cute case Ranjitha. Thanks for your visit. You have a lovely space too. I see that you are good in 3 Cs - codeing, cooking and crocheting. Way to go ! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog. Crochet friends are the best. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely case. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Will go thru your blog in my free time.

    www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete