Friday, 26 April 2013

Colourful Friday

Hi Everyone,
  Yayyyyyyy!!! Its friday and I get to be at home for 2 days. I plan to sleep early and get up late, go out for lunch or dinner with my husband(its been quite sometime since we went out ) , deep clean my house (I promise I'll try ;-)), some crochet accessories shopping, post them all with lots of pics here and ofcourse crochet :-) oh god I'm talking as if I've a week off.
    I always tell myself, that I would write atleast 1 post a week. Sometimes I don't have finished projects to flaunt about and most of the times I don't find time. Never mind, I'm improving... I'm back so soon this time (just one day after my previous post ... hooorrraaahhh)

As promised in my previous post, today I'm going to show you all my new size 20 crochet thread collection. :-) My mum got a shock when she saw me buying sooooo many balls of thread. She had this "Are you sure you need SO many of them ???" expression all along as I was choosing these colourful balls. hehehe

Okay its time to have a look at the new additions to my stash :-) :-)


                                                      I just love the lavender shade.




Being friends with the neighbourhood shopkeeper is so beneficial sometimes ;-) He agreed to get me a wonderful collection of these balls :-)
I'm planning to make rose doily. I was inspired by Sangeetha of crochetkari :-)  Many earrings for my sister ofcourse :-) annnnnd I don't know yet.
Would love to have some suggestions!!! So what are you all up to ?
Okay then, I'm off to have a look at all my favourite blogs.

Bbye!!!




8 comments:

  1. Wow! Love crochet.. Used to do long back but have almost forgotten.. if given a chance and some guidance, I can start right now.. I am soo loving it.. Loved your collection and the awesome colours.. I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you should try Nilu. Its very relaxing and addictive too ;-) Let me know if I can be of any help.

      Delete
  2. Yummy threads! Did you buy them from Indian market? I've never seen such here, but may be need to search better. I can't wait to see your doily! I also liked that of Sangeetha's very much :)
    Have a wonderful week ahead!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Anna, I bought them right here, in my city :-) I didnt know either. Just happened to ask my neighbourhood shopkeeper casually and he agreed to get it for me. Nice na?? I can't wait either.

      Delete
    2. Well, then I will ask too as I am so eager to try our cotton thread in crochet and learn tatting too :) Happy day!

      Delete
  3. Ranjeetha, seeing those colourful balls of thread, I am tempted to start my crochet work again. I still have about two boxes of them. In fact I love to see yours and Sangeetha's (of Crochetkari) blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I think you must start crocheting again. You'll love it.

      Delete
  4. You have given a colorful treat for my eyes. Love those yarns. From where did u get it. Can u give me the address of the shop. I am not getting this size crochet thread in my city. waiting for the doily.

    www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete